Saturday, 18 February 2017
Friday, 10 February 2017
Friday, 20 January 2017
College is going Fantastic! I've made so many amazing friends!
I'm learning new things about animals! The only ones I've worked with so far are goats, horses and currently working with fish, but although it may just be cleaning them out, we are still learning about how to interact with the animals, when to interact with them, how to approach animals, etc.
Lunch time is always the best, because that's when we get to wander around the zoo, climb trees, take selfies and have serious and hilarious chats!!
I'm very happy at the moment and I am always excited for Wednesday when I get to go back and do the same again, Hang with my best friends and learn about animals!!
Yes I know i haven't uploaded I'm ages again, but i prefer to leave it a while, because then I have more to talk about and it makes it more pleasurable for me!
Here's what I got for Christmas:
- 2 long sleeve tops
- Eye shadow palette
- Maltesers and friends chocolate selection
- Reeses peanut butter cups
- 20 pairs of earings
- An army green top reading "Enjoy the Little things"
- An army green top reading "Everything happens for a reason"
- Another malteser and friends selection box
- Nail varnish
- White chocolate snowman
- Me Before You movie
- Penny board
- Sia's album "This is Acting"
- Call the Midwife book series
- Trainer socks
- Cross Necklace
Hope you enjoyed my Christmas week!! Please feel free to comment!!
Friday, 9 December 2016
🎝I, I love it when its Christmas time, cos everything feels alright, everybody's here feeling Christmas cheer, It's that time of the year!!! 🎜
- Advent Calendars - I love the excitement of the count down to Christmas, the excitement just builds up inside you every single day as Christmas gets closer and closer! I also love how there's different things you can do to count down, and how there are different variations of advent calendars!
- The Christmas songs - There are so many in the world and so many versions of each song. Every time I listen to them I get so excited, they give me the bubbly Christmas Joys!!
- Decorations - I mean who doesn't love a little bit of decorating? Especially at Christmas time! Some people go overload on decorations and some people go very basic and simple. However you like to decorate it all looks amazing!!
- Snow - Although we haven't had any yet, we are still hoping! I mean there are so many reasons to love it, its pretty, you can build snowmen, create snow angels, have snow ball fights and have an absolute blast with it!!
- Christmas clothing - The jumpers, pajamas's, onesies, socks, slippers, it never ends with what you can wear for the Christmas season.
- Shopping - I love going into town and seeing all the Christmas lights that they've put up and buying presents for the ones I love! I mean I would go shopping even if it meant not buying anything, I would go just to look at all the Christmas stuff. I would just go to do Christmas window shopping!!
- Christmas Eve - Christmas eve is when you get your stockings out, it's when you can't sleep because is too exciting, Its when you snuggle up in the evening and watch the Christmas movie you've been saving for this moment!! I Can't describe how excited I am!!
- Christmas Dinner - All the food is amazing that even when you're full you want more!! Even if your a vegetarian it can be amazing(seriously go look in Aldi) Everything from prawn cocktail to the Christmas pudding, its incredible.
- Opening of presents - The exhilaration of opening a gift, the fact that you don't know whats inside, it could be anything. I love that feeling, but i do also love knowing what i'm getting because then I get excited about opening it and getting it!!
- Family - On Christmas day your family are all so happy(well I hope they are) everyone is cheerful and its a tradition for our family to spend boxing day with all our extended family and that is the best thing about Christmas, being able to spend it with our amazing cousins, aunts and uncles!!
Saturday, 19 November 2016
Yes its been a while again!! Instead of doing another catch up, which I always do, I'm just going to right about things I love about autumn and this time of year!!
- I have been learning to really appreciate and love autumn, I have been just sitting outside in the park and really enjoying taking pictures of the beautiful nature!!
- I have been loving college and spending time getting to know my best friends!! I have made lots of new amazing friends and learnt a lot about how to clean different animals out, and how take care of them!!
- Although the weather is all rain and hail, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the out doors. So I went on a walk in the rain while everyone was at school, so the park and skate park was completely empty!!
- I have finished Girl Online: Going Solo, which is an Amazing book by Zoe Sugg and I read it in a little bit less than a day!!
- And last but not least Christmas is coming!!!! I am so excited and I literally cant wait!!!
Leave a comment if there is anything you would love to here about and would also love to here about what you love doing in autumn time!?