Sunday 2 March 2014

My birthday

Hello It was my Birthday on Thursday. I turned 12 :) I did my present in the afternoon, So that my dad could see my prezzies and so could my grandparents who were coming over. Now if your on Google+ Facebook Instergram and maybe others you would know that I've had my hair died, But if not I've had it died red, but it turned out more gingery. It looks so pretty I will see if I can get some pictures of it next time because I'de have to ask my mum:) 
Any ways I got:
  • £85
  • Some bangles(from Boo)
  • and some elastic bands to make rainbowloom bracelets(Also from Boo)

That was  pretty much it because I only asked for money. For my chosen tea I had Ciabatta's rolls with  beef and other stuff to choose from to put in our rolls. For pudding (I chose it) we had Eat'n'Mess I helped make it. My dad put the candles in a play-doe mould because he couldn't put them in the Eat'n'Mess,LOL!!! I had so much fun and the best part was I watched CWACOM......................... Still don't know what it stands for well it stands for Cloudy(c) With(w) A(a) Chance(c) Of(o) Meatballs(M)...2 :) I was so Happy!!! and the best part was also, I got a later bed time 8;30-9;00pm :) I was  very happy about that as well!!!!!
              



                                  P.S. Please comment. :)


                                                 BEEFIE
                                     xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oiy you ~ the rainbow loom elastics were from me and Dad ~ and you forgot to mention the big bunch of roses & tulips that Dad bought just for you! ;-)

    And it's Eaton Mess. Look up Eaton on Google :D

    Would you like me to add some pictures of your hair to this post?

    Love you Beefie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    Eton Mess? Yummy. Though I actually love you describing it as Eat'n'Mess :-).

    Next year go for Baked Alaska. Your mum will love me for it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i would like to put pictures on here and I thought the elastic bands were from Boo sorry :( and yeah I realized that I'd forgotten the roses when I read your blog. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you commenting :) I Appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Michelle, as i typed 'Eaton' i knew it looked wrong, but couldn't think what was right! We were chasing last night and saying there ought to be tv game show about grammar (and maybe spelling), and that you, Merry and myself would be contestants - I see now I'd probably lose!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely:D I'm glad you're pleased with the bangles!!!

    ReplyDelete

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.