Friday 20 January 2017

Its a bit late, but...

Yes I know i haven't uploaded I'm ages again, but i prefer to leave it a while, because then I have more to talk about and it makes it more pleasurable for me!

Here's what I got for Christmas:

-Stocking
  • Slippers
  • 2 long sleeve tops
  • Mascara
  • Eye shadow palette
  • Notebook
  • Maltesers and friends chocolate selection

-Main/Tree presents
  • Reeses peanut butter cups
  • 20 pairs of earings
  • An army green top reading "Enjoy the Little things"
  • An army green top reading "Everything happens for a reason"
 

-Presents from Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins
  • Another malteser and friends selection box
  • Nail varnish
  • White chocolate snowman
  • Me Before You movie
  • Purse
  • Penny board
  • Sia's album "This is Acting"
  • Call the Midwife book series
  • Trainer socks
  • Cross Necklace
 

-Christmas Selfies
  

-Christmas Dinner
     

Hope you enjoyed my Christmas week!! Please feel free to comment!! 
Beefie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.