Friday 1 September 2017

Holiday 2017 part 1

I've had an amazing two weeks and I am sad and glad at the same time, that it is over. 
The first week was my families holiday in Cromer. It was a week and I took over 1 thousand photos. Obviously I am not going to post them all, but prepare for a long post full of photos and videos! ( this blog is split into two parts because it will be too long)

Day 1:Journey.
     
We spent the day traveling mostly, but apart from that we pitched the tents, had food in Morrisons and watched the combine harvesters. 
      
  
In the evening us older kids stayed up and chilled.

Day 2: God's beauty.
    
I woke up at 5 to see the amazing sunrise and read my book called crazy love.(See first 3 pictures of day 2) We went to Oxburgh hall for most the day. It is beautiful and has a good walk. In the evening we had microwave meals and went down to Overstrand beach to see the sunset.
                                                            
In the evening we watched the stars. All I saw that day was pure beauty and I couldn't thank God enough.

Day 3: Cromer festival.
 IMG_20170816_143647405  

 
We spent most the day in town, went to the beach for bit, and watched the carnival in the evening. We again had morrisons for dinner and pretty much went to bed as soon as we got back to the camp site.
      
The float in the picture above was my favourite out of all the floats and there were a lot of floats.

Day 4: Longest walk of my life.
     
At the start of the day we went to the Sticky Earth Cafe and painted some pottery. We then went on a very long walk around Sheringham park. Had meal deals for lunch and fish'n chips for tea.
 
          
              

  
It was my first time ever on a ride and this went so high and fast it was crazy. It feels crazy that I went on it, but it was so much fun!

This was not all of my holiday, a second part is coming soon and I will do a separate blog for Ignite. I hope you enjoyed this first part and I will be back with more soon.
Beefie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.